Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Long Time...No See

Well it has been forever since I have posted anything on here, but hopefully this will change. I have millions of goals for this school year! I am going to list them here are hopefully by May 2013 I will have accomplished each goal! At least...that is the goal!

List of Goals to accomplish by May 2013 (if not before)
1. Have a more personal relationship with God
2. Find an internship that is specific to either event planning or marketing hospital style
3. Have a closet full of clothes that I actually can put into an outfit
4. Become more of an active person
5. Cook fun and healthy meals


Ok well this list looks ok...I am sure I will be adding to it as time goes by. I will be updating the list and progress as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment