Monday, October 1, 2012

Heritage: Love it or Hate it

I love my heritage! Obviously I come from North Carolina, but I have adopted both North and South Carolina culture. At some point in my life I AM moving to SC, but sadly that will have to wait till I graduate.
Today, as I mentioned earlier, was a wet and rainy day. So to cheer myself up while doing some homework I turned on Pandora's lovely Carolina Beach Music station. As soon as I finished my homework that I HAD to do I started dancing around my kitchen. Thankfully I can laugh at myself so I was having a blast, till I realized how out of shape I am, ha-ha. Looking on the bright side of life, I put myself in a GREAT mood aaannnndddd got a lovely little workout.
The older I become, the more difficult it is to find a guy to fit into my life, but I know that God has that perfect someone just waiting to fit perfectly in my life, but until then I will continue to make a little check list in my head, I really want a guy that can understand and accept that I love my heritage and I want my lovely children, that I will be having, to grow-up in that heritage that I did.



Thought I'd share one of my favorites, ENJOY!

1 comment: