Tuesday, November 6, 2012

May the Odds...

...Be ever in YOUR favor.

Sorry this is not a Hunger Games post.

This post is about the election. I don't talk politics outside of family and a few friends that I have found can talk about politics without getting all judgmental and defensive. For me it is easier to just avoid the subject as a whole and enjoy my friendship and the things that have brought us together.

But since today is election day I feel like I should say SOMETHING. So here it goes!

I am proud to be an American and have the ability to show my opinion, no matter how small, that could possibly change history. NO matter my political standing or how I feel about certain matters I can come together with other intelligent human beings in this great country and practice a right that has been given to me. This right has not been free, though I am free to do with it as I please. So for those that have sacrificed so that we may enjoy this right, I thank you, and I encourage those to vote and do it wisely on this great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment