Thursday, January 6, 2011

Positive is growing!

Today is the second day of focusing on being a positive person. And I do feel like my attitude has changed a bit. Now last night was kinda hard because people close to me were stressed about something that they really cared about. Other then that I am starting to really see this semester different. My psych class was kinda making me nervous but after my second class I now am looking forward to that class, still not crazy that it is at 8 in the morning, but I am still going to enjoy that class! But along with my, my roommate is helping me be positive. When either one of us are being negative we tell them to be please be positive instead. My boyfriend is also trying to enjoy his classes and not think of them as just giving him more work but helping him become a better person. I am starting to think that being a positive person does not just help me but also helps the people closest to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment