Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Positive!

So for the first time ever I actually do NOT want to be at school. I just want to few friends I have here to be at home with me and I would be happy. :) My life at home is pretty good, I have a nice bed, nice home, friends, family, and my boyfriend is less then 15 mins away. I have a spoiled life at home. At school i have a nice room, a GREAT roommate, friends, and my boyfriend. It is funny, as I list these things I realize that I should be thankful, not mad. So this month (if not for the whole semester) I shall find something positive about each day. It will not be generic like I am thankful I got up this morning, or I am thankful for my boyfriend (even though I am extremely thankful for both things) but these things will be something that do not happen everyday. Hopefully I will be able to share these things with you everyday, but I cannot guarantee anything and I am sorry. So for the month of January I will not complain about my suit-mates, my classes, or people in general, instead I will focus on the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment