Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cooking, cleaning....yeah I guess I have a "house" to take care of now

This school year I have been given the privilege of living in one of the school's on campus apartments. I can't complain too much since the apartment I am in is actually very nice and possibly better then something I would be living in off campus. And they are ten times better then the dorm!

We have a very nice and open kitchen, but with 16 hours of classes and 8 hours of work I don't have time to cook a meal, much less spend much time in the apartment besides when I am asleep. I didn't have much to do this weekend, so I decided to bake. I found a recipe on Pinterest for pumpkin bread (recipe here). With the help of my housemate Katie, and one of my high school friends Emmanuel, we made the bread.
Baking!

All Done and Cooling
Finally Done, Can't wait to try it!
Sorry this is turning into a long post.


I spend WAY too much time on Pinterest, but I won't apologize because I love it! Add for the added bonus I am going to start sharing the projects that I actually accomplish here! Yay! I found directions for eye makeup remover (DIY Eye Make Up Remover: 1 cup water, 1 1/2 tablespoons Tear Free Baby Shampoo, 1/8 teaspoon Baby Oil. Directions: Add all ingredients into a small bowl and stir. Shake before every use.). This stuff is so expensive in the store and I go through it like crazy! But anyways, it works so well!! I super happy I found this!

No comments:

Post a Comment