Sunday, September 30, 2012

Television...yes or no

I am not asking if I should watch TV or not, sorry I am going to and I don't care what anyone thinks! Today I started watching The Voice, I know, I am a bit behind. My parents, especially my dad, are not much into the whole contest shows. If we were going to watch a contest show I had to sit down and specifically request to watch that show.
So I started watching The Voice today, mainly cause I'm in love with Adam Levine just because he is hot, and I like his music. Today I am just watching the first episode of this season, but I like this contest show the best! They seem pretty legit, I am not crazy about how they have to show where they came from and blah blah blah but I really like how we don't, as viewers have to wade through all the additions (uhm American Idol).
I feel like just hearing the people sing makes them predictable. But hey it is only a show and for the people that are brave enough and have enough talent to be able to participate in these shows, I raise my glass, and thank them for the entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment