Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ramblings

So I am now killing time at convocations. Tonight it is orchestra! Woohoo I have decided that they make the music softer and softer and then on purpose they make a loud bang to wake everyone up that went to sleep. Don't get me wrong, I do like this music...in a movie. I have finished the homework that I brought with me and I have a sore bottom from sitting on the uncomfortable pews in the church!

But this is called ramblings so here we go! Friday evening I decided I wanted to make myself a meal that did not consist of pasta, but that meant I had to go to the store. Well the closest store is Wal-Mart. Thankfully it wasn't hugely crowed like always, but they had the wrong kind of avocados :/ and I only had 15 items so I went to the 20 items or less and I swear the lady behind me was glaring at me and I feel like the cashier was too! But that wasn't the worst of it...I had printed some pictures and I stood at the counter for a good five minutes before someone was there to help me, and they didn't even apologize for making me wait!! Then today I ran to the dollar story to get a spray bottle for something I found on pinterest. I stood waiting to check out for a good 5-10 minutes. But at least there was an apology.

I enjoy shopping and I don't want to say that I just find the bad things and rant, cause I don't mean too. I did get what I wanted at Wal-Mart and the dollar store and I didn't have to pay much. But this is why I don't mind driving a bit to get to target.

No comments:

Post a Comment