Thursday, November 29, 2012

After Thanksgiving...

Lots has happened!


One: I got glasses! :D Super excited about being able to see!!! (I could see before, just no everything is HD)

Two: We have a Christmas tree in the apartment! :D I am super stoked! I love getting to put up my tree. It is especially fun for me because my tree is white with blue lights(sounds weird but let me explain). No I am not a huge Duke fan. According to my family my great-grandmother use to have a white tree with blue lights. Also according to my family I am a lot like her so I decided to continue the white tree, blue lights. Bonus the tree matches the living room colors which are white, blue, and red!

Three: I am done with my gift shopping! I LOVE what I got for my housemates, I think the gift for my mom is going to be great mainly because it is something that she would NEVER get for herself but is still great! And my dad's gift was a CD of Carpenter Christmas songs and Christmas in Dixie and since I already gave that to him I know he loves it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment