Friday, December 7, 2012

Movie Review!

New movies! :D







Rise of the Guardians:
Love this movie! I have actually seen it two times, IN THEATERS! First was with my amazing cousin and I had a blast with him, but I was the only laughing half of the time! Second I went with some awesome friends from school! There were seven college kids sitting in a row laughing our heads off!! We all loved it!








Footloose:
Sadly this is the new one that was made in 2011? I have seen the original, and loved it! I had been putting off the new version because I didn't want to ruin the original. Tonight I broke down. So far (since I am still watching it) even though they have changed some things and shown different sides of the story, the movie as a whole is pretty decent. If you haven't seen the original you should at least see the new Footloose, but if you can see both go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment