Friday, November 30, 2012

Getting Crafty

So if you have ever had a conversation with me that has lasted more then 10 minutes I have probably used the phrase "I saw this on pinterest....". I am officially addicted to pinterest! But they have the best ideas, and I love that I can save things that I was looking at shopping and not have to put it in my cart and hope that it is there again later.

But this is only a bit of the story:

Today my bestie, Becca, and I went to return a skirt I didn't like anymore, run to Plato's Cloest to look for a new pair of jeans(cause of course mine got a hole in them...in the crotch:/), run to the craft store to grab buttons for her bulletin board we had been working on before break, and then to target via starbucks to pick up a few things.

The return went well, then we got to Plato's Closet...I found three dresses...and fell in love with all of them...except I didn't like to color of one...we decided to dye it.

Since the craft store was our next stop we go bouncing on in and head for the dye. After looking at what seemed like millions of colors we decide on red. After a long trek we find out we also need a huge stainless steal pot. After another trip to the store later we started dying.

Putting the dye packet in





A long process later I ended up with a "new" dress and a pink kitchen. :/ But I feel like it was worth it because now I have an awesome dress and fun memories! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment